I received the M.Eng, and Ph.D. degrees in computer science from Northeast Normal University (NENU), Jilin, China, in 2012, and 2015, respectively. Currently, I’m a professor in School of Artificial Intelligence, Jilin University, Jilin, China. From 2015/11 to 2016/11, I visited the University of Surrey as an academic visitor. I am now working as senior research associate at the City University of Hong Kong. I am particularly interested in bioinformatics, computational intelligence, and system biology.
Recruiting: I am always looking for self-motivated Master and PhD students to do cutting edge research on Evolutionary algorithm & Mulitobjective Optimization, Bioinformatics & Machine learning. Each year, one PhD studentship and four Master studentships can be available. If interested, please email your full CV to me for consideration (E-mail: email@example.com).
1. Our paper “Evolutionary Multiobjective Clustering Algorithms with Ensemble for Patient Stratification” has been accepted in IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (IF=11.079).
2. Our paper “Elucidating Transcriptomic Profiles from Single-cell RNA sequencing Data using Nature-Inspired Compressed Sensing” has been accepted in Briefings in Bioinformatics (IF=8.99).
3. Our paper “Deep Embedded Clustering with Multiple Objectives on scRNA-seq Data” has been accepted in Briefings in Bioinformatics (IF=8.99).
4. Our paper “Identification of Haploinsufficient Genes from Epigenomic Data using Deep Forest” has been accepted in Briefings in Bioinformatics (IF=8.99).
5. Our paper “iCircRBP-DHN: identification of circRNA-RBP interaction sites using deep hierarchical network” has been accepted in Briefings in Bioinformatics (IF=8.99).
6. Supported by General Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China（国家自然科学基金面上项目）.
7. Our paper “Identification of Pan-cancer Ras Pathway Activation with Deep Learning” has been accepted in Briefings in Bioinformatics (IF=8.99).
2015.7 - 2019.11 Northeast Normal University, Associate Professor
2015.11 - 2016.11 University of Surrey, Academic Scholar
2017.3 - 2019.4 City University of Hong Kong, Senior Research Associate
2019.12- Now Jilin University, Professor